dnx RTOS License
The dnx RTOS is licensed under GPLv2 with modification.
The modification to the GPL is included to allow you to distribute a combined work that includes dnx RTOS without being obliged to provide the source code for proprietary components.
Full license text is available on the following link.
Third party software used by the dnx RTOS
- FreeRTOS – modified GPL license
- lwIP – BSD-style license
- lua – MIT license
- stringencoders – BSD license
- FatFs – Generic FAT File System Module – license
- CMSIS – BSD license
- STM32F10x standard peripheral library – BSD or GPL licenses
- Fredie Chopin’s startup file – homepage
- and more…
All the software in subdirectories of the ./src or ./tools directories are either open source or distributed with permission, and is free for use. For the avoidance of doubt, refer to the comments at the top of each source file.